- 💜 For Inspiring Figures this month, I spoke to Eleni Routoula! 😊 You can check out our full conversation on YouTube or read the write-up here.
- 📝 On the blog, I wrote another check-in post, four different ways that you can deploy your small websites and this month’s Inspiring Figures.
- 🎙 On the podcast, I talked about the value minimalism has had on me and had a conversation with Matt about the worth of our degrees.
- 🎉 I hit 500 podcast downloads this month! Thank you to everyone that has tuned in and shared.
- 🎬 I created another “Day in my Life” video and a chatty catch-up video too.
- 🎮 I’ve continued enjoying playing on my Nintendo Switch! I even streamed two gaming sessions on Animal Crossing showing off my 5-star island as well as my sister’s island too.
- 💪🏼 I switched up my workouts to 4 x full-body workouts and bought myself a barbell.
- 💻 Matt has let me use his laptop for video editing and streaming. It’s made a massive difference in my workflow. Thanks Matt 😊
- 📱 I managed to convince myself that I don’t need to buy a new iPhone, I’m proud of myself for not induldging when I don’t need it.
- 🎉 I made a huge decision this month. Although I’ve been on edge a little bit, I am so proud of myself.
- ☁️ I committed to #30DaysofCloud this month and did it 🎉 I began doing some more learning for my second shot of AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam. I’ve been creating videos on YouTube revising the key topics!
- 🎉 A CFP I applied for was accepted, I’m excited to share more information soon!
- 🤩 I recieved a little gift from work for finishing the BT Graduate Scheme. I officially feel like I’ve graduated again.
- 😊 I’ve enjoyed helping the new graduate intake! Paying it forward.
- ✨ …more news coming soon.
3 Things that made me happy
I was inspired to film and edit videos this month. It’s been a lot of fun for me to do on the side and it genuinely does make me feel happy and creative. 😄 These are “rare” feelings especially this year!
2) Studying and learning
Dedicating some time to learn every day has been quite therauptic for me. Strange I know! I think for me, I’ve been using it as sort of an exercise (for my brain) everyday for 30 minutes to an hour. When sometimes I find myself just scrolling through my feed at any chance I get, switching this for a bit of learning here and there has definitley helped with my feelings of doom and gloom during this time. 😊
Whenever I make big decisions, I always doubt myself after it. My family and friends has been fantastic during this time when I’ve felt a little overwhelmed by it all. Now that the stress and anxiety has passed a little bit, I’m feeling proud on my deicison to keep throwing myself out of my comfort zone. 🙏🏻
October in Photos
- 📺 I’ve enjoyed watching Emily In Paris on Netflix. It’s such an easy watch!
- 💪🏼 I finally bought myself a barbell to add to my home gym. It’s made my workouts so much more like my previous workouts back at the gym.
- 🍎 I’ve loved using Notability for my AWS SAA exam revision, I love how simple it is to work on my laptop and iPad interchangeably.
- 🎮 Animal Crossing, Overwatch, Dynasty Warrior 8 and UNO have been my go-to games on my Nintendo Switch. I’ve been enjoying playing on these different games to wind down.
- 🌱 I quickly picked up my little Groot from the office, now it’s on my desk making me feel happy as I work.
- 🎶 Anthony Ramos – Stop
Quote of the month
- 💻 Hopefully, a new Macbook coming next month? I’m so ready to upgrade my 2014 Macbook Pro.
- 💜 I’m going to continue doing more of what I enjoy to feel OK during this time. 😊
Leave a Reply